Join Our Team!
Phoenix Environmental is actively seeking experienced Professional Associates (Independent Contractors) for upcoming short and long term assignments. At Phoenix, PA’s are responsible for writing and/or conducting environmental assessments within their areas of expertise and experience with environmental due diligence projects being our most typical service area. Additional projects may be presented (or actively pursued) depending on the qualifications and experience of each candidate. Interested candidates must have at least 5-10 years of experience in their area of interest. Interested candidates should provide a detailed resume that clearly indicates:
- level of experience
- job history
- environmental regulations you are a strong knowledge expert
- project assignments you are seeking
- geographic range of travel
Primary responsibilities will be to author and/or perform environmental service in accordance with applicable ASTM environmental standards as well as local, state and federal regulations.
- At least 5-10 years of experience completing and/or managing environmental projects
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline
- Knowledge of applicable ASTM standards as well as pertinent local, state and federal environmental regulations
- Excellent technical writing skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office programs
- If interested in conducing site inspections there may be some physical demand requirements including: the ability to physically navigate site properties in various weather conditions; ability to climb a ladder to gain roof access; and, must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Personal equipment including cell phone, computer, Microsoft Office software
- Must provide copies of current certifications (PE, PG, CP, Asbestos, Radon, Lead in Water, LBP, etc.)
- The ability and willingness to travel
- Applicants must be authorized to legally work in the United States
Interested applicants should visit our Contact Us page.